From a college student who had no idea what she was meant to do with her life 👉🏻 boutique owner 👉🏻 online fitness coach 👉🏻 IG Business coach 😍
Hey girl! It’s Kayla 😘 I’m a dog and cat mom, wife to my amazing hubby @zach_lbell , obsessed with ice cream, and I’m such a homebody. 🤪
Entrepreneurship has taught me more about myself, leadership, patience, grit, perseverance, and how to grow/ navigate through life the past 4 years 💁🏼♀️ than college ever did.
I’m on a mission to help other driven wives like me build a passionate & profitable online business so they can ditch their unfulfilling 9-5.✌🏻
If I could go back, here is what I would tell myself as a brand new entrepreneur 💕👇
1. You are going to make ALOT of mistakes and fail ALOT along the way. That’s part of it. Embrace it. Own it. The faster you dive in head first and fail, the faster you will learn, grow, get to success. 👏
2. Get a business coach & start learning from leaders/ other successful women who are where you want to be ASAP. Absorb their knowledge and apply it to your business. Investing in your business and growing your mindset is a MUST. 💁🏼♀️
3. Decide on who you specifically want to help and what problem you want to solve. Research. Become the expert and serve the heck out of your people. 👏 VALUE is where it’s at.
4. Dive deep on the vision/mission you want for your business. Don’t feel pressured to build or make it like someone else. It’s yours. It needs to be what YOU want and you LOVE and feel aligned with. 💛
5. The journey is going to be nothing like you planned. ✌🏻 You may start one way and then end up somewhere completely different you never expected. No time or part of your biz is ever wasted. It’s all part of God’s plan. 🙌
6. It takes TIME to grow a sustainable business. Write down your goals daily. Manifest/believe them. Do the small actions to move forward everyday and in Gods timing you WILL get there. Don’t you dare give up when it gets hard.
Most importantly, DO IT afraid. Start before you’re ready and take messy action. 🔥
Comment 👇 your fav lesson, about you and your biz, or if you have a desire to start your own!