Tropical tabboule 🍍🥗 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Let’s get festive this holiday and create something new, simple and sophisticated at the same time, using basic ingredients!
All you have to do is substitute: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
> Burghul with cooked quinoa
> Tomato with fresh #pineapple and pomegranate seeds
That’s how our classic #Lebanese salad gets an of-the-moment upgrade! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
‼ step by step highlighted ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
PS: The measurements could be adjustable following your taste ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 3 bunches parsley, about 3 cups chopped⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• ½ cup cooked quinoa
• 1 ½ cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
• 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
• 1 small onion chopped
• 2 green onions chopped (both green and white part)
• 2⁄3 cup olive oil
• ½ cup lemon juice
• Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
• Salt and pepper to taste
○ Season chopped onions with salt and pepper, mix well.
○ In a large bowl, combine parsley, quinoa, pineapple, pomegranate seeds and seasoned onions.
○ Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and toss to coat.
Thank you @yousrabachaalany @bobaboumrad @hanna.nasrallah for the recipe inspiration!
#tabboule #quinoatabboule #tropicaltabboule #saladrecipe #easyrecipe #holidays #lebanesesalad #rudylicious_lb